A good hairdresser will do everything in their power to make your wedding day special!
Don’t delay thinking about what to do with your hair until the last minute. It’s worth booking a professional; that way you can sit back and relax with a glass of bubby while they do all the hard work. Here are some top tips for booking your hairdresser and other beauty treatments for the big day.
- Contact your hairdresser in advance to discuss the details of your bridal hair and go through all options, whether this is at the salon, at home or at your venue.
- If you want your bridesmaid’s hair done professionally too, make sure you have enough stylists on hand, or if there is just one hair stylist make sure you allow enough time to include everyone.
- Your bridal trial should include a thorough consultation to find out in detail what you want and what your hair may need. Any good hair stylist should personalise their service to a client’s needs, including offering advice on preparing hair in time for her wedding day, so it is guaranteed to be in great condition.
- Make sure you take hair accessories, such as your tiara or veil with you to your bridal trial.
- Plan any additional services (colouring, permanent straightening or hair extensions for example) in the weeks before your big day – not the day before.
- If your salon also offer other beauty treatments, including facials, pedicures and manicures, so take advantage of these and ask about wedding packages.
Thanks for reading