There are many things to consider when choosing a wedding venue and here are just a few tips:
- What type of venue are you looking for?
- Will yours be the only function at the venue on the day?
- Decide how many guests you will have.
- If you are thinking of having your ceremony in an outside structure, will the room inside be large enough for all your guests, should you have to move inside because of bad weather?
- Is the venue suitable if any of your guests have mobility problems?
- Will you have unlimited access to the venue’s facilities during the day?
- Can the venue offer accommodation and do they offer guests a discount?
- Is the venue easy to find?
- Is there sufficient parking?
- Are children allowed and is it suitable?
- Does the venue provide any music facilities?
- Is confetti allowed?
- Are candles allowed?
Please like & share: