Planning on getting married abroad? | Getting married in Mallorca
Don’t miss our top tips!
- Start your planning early – until you start researching you don’t know what legal requirements you might have to fulfil or how long they will take.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions – no question is stupid, you’ll only have your perfect wedding if you make the right choices, and that means asking questions.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – there are specialist wedding planners who deal with destination weddings and can offer you all the advice you need. Most resorts also have in-house wedding planners.
- Visit before you book – if you think you want to marry in a certain location why not take a little holiday there first? You wouldn’t think of booking a venue at home without visiting first after all.
- Get everything in writing – especially before you pay any bills.
- Arrive early – that way you and your groom can acclimatise, check any last minute details and relax before greeting your guests.
Please like & share: