Things to think about when you are shopping for your wedding dress
- Does the shop feel welcoming and are the assistants friendly and helpful?
- Does it stock dresses in a range of prices with plenty of choice for your budget?
- Does it costum-make dresses and/or have a good range of off-the-peg dresses in styles you like?
- Can it order a sample of a dress that you have seen in a magazine?
- Does it sell accessories?
- Does it sell bridesmaides’ dresses?
- How long will it take to have a dress made after placing an order?
- Do you have to pay extra for alterations?
- Do you have to pay a deposit? When is the balance due? Do they offer a payment plan?
- What is the cancellation policy?
Please like & share: