Celebrity wedding planners manage to cope with the huge demands of famous actors, musicians, athletes, royal families and the like, so you know that they have the skills to help organise a remarkable wedding day.
Planning on getting married abroad? | Getting married in Mallorca
Don’t miss our top tips!
- Start your planning early – until you start researching you don’t know what legal requirements you might have to fulfil or how long they will take.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions – no question is stupid, you’ll only have your perfect wedding if you make the right choices, and that means asking questions.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – there are specialist wedding planners who deal with destination weddings and can offer you all the advice you need. Most resorts also have in-house wedding planners.
- Visit before you book – if you think you want to marry in a certain location why not take a little holiday there first? You wouldn’t think of booking a venue at home without visiting first after all.
- Get everything in writing – especially before you pay any bills.
- Arrive early – that way you and your groom can acclimatise, check any last minute details and relax before greeting your guests.