Arm yourself with these useful questions when chatting to your wedding suppliers:
- What style of food do you offer?
- Do you have set menus or could you prepare something special for me?
- Have you catered at my chosen venue before?
- Are you able to provide alcohol? If so, do you charge corkage?
- Are you able to supply waiting staff?
- Do you also offer hire of furniture, linen, china, cutlery and glassware?
- Do you charge for a menu tasting?
- Can you cater for guests with dietary requirements such as nut allergies?