Dreaming of a luxury, fairytale fortress in the Mallorcan countryside? Or perhaps a remote and romantic island retreat with sea views? Whatever your wedding style, if you want to get away from the outside world and celebrate with just your family and friends, then here are some of our favourite luxury venues in Mallorca.
As the year draws to an end, we have been looking back on the last twelve months with big smiles on our faces. We’ve enjoyed great events and weddings this year with tears, much laughter, and some breathtaking moments.
December is the last month of the year but it’s not too late to contact our wedding planner team about your 2016 Mallorca wedding. With new venues such as fincas or private villas added in the last few months, now is the perfect time to give us a call and arrange a booking for viewings and tastings before the wedding rush starts again in spring 2016.
So we wish you Happy Christmas and we hope 2016 brings you much love ♥ and happiness.
Selecting the right wedding venue can make all the difference to your big day.
If you are planning to visit Mallorca prior to your wedding you need to have researched prospective venues thoroughly, to make your trip worthwhile. When selecting your wedding venue in Mallorca, take your time and do plenty of research, be it in person, over the phone, or via the internet.
There are many things to consider when choosing a wedding venue and here are just a few tips:
- What type of venue are you looking for?
- Will yours be the only function at the venue on the day?
- Decide how many guests you will have.
- If you are thinking of having your ceremony in an outside structure, will the room inside be large enough for all your guests, should you have to move inside because of bad weather?
- Is the venue suitable if any of your guests have mobility problems?
- Will you have unlimited access to the venue’s facilities during the day?
- Can the venue offer accommodation and do they offer guests a discount?
- Is the venue easy to find?
- Is there sufficient parking?
- Are children allowed and is it suitable?
- Does the venue provide any music facilities?
- Is confetti allowed?
- Are candles allowed?